“Considering ‘Rainy Season’ as a Environmental studies lesson plan topic to be explained to children as subject web method in below format..”
Environmental studies lesson plan for teachers
Howdy, So What Do You Have to Say On Above ?
- Topic : Rainy Season
- Sub topic : ‘Boonda & Boondi’
- Teaching Aid : Chart, string puppets & worksheets.
- Introduction on topic : Informal talk about the different sources of water.
- Presentation : Once upon a time there lived a brother and sister named Boonda & Boondi in the sea along with their mother and father. One day as they were playing they planned to go above the sea in spite of their mother’s warning. As soon as they reached up the heat of the sun evaporated them. Both were afraid and started crying in front of the sun. the sun said, “Not to worry” as they were going to be condensed. When they reached near the clouds they found many drops of water. Boonda & Boondi asked the drops of water, “Why are you dashing and pushing each other?” The other drops of water replied, “If we gather near the clouds; the clouds will become heavy and we will be back to earth in the form of precipitation.” Boonda & Boondi were happy to know this. As soon as they came down to earth, they fell into the pond – lake – river – sea. In the sea they met their mother and hugged her by promising to always listen to her and obey her.
- Recapitulation : 1. Where did Boonda & Boondi live? With Whom ? 2. What happened when Boonds & Boondi came above the sea ? 3. What did they find near the clouds ?
- Activity : Worksheet, Choose the correct word from the bracket and complete the story of “A little drop of rain”.