“Considering ‘Rainy Season’ as a Drawing lesson plan topic to be explained to children as subject web method in below format..”
Drawing education lesson plan for teachers
Howdy, So What Do You Have to Say On Above ?
- Topic : ‘Rainy Season’
- Sub topic : Fingertip paining
- Teaching Aid : Two charts with the picture of rainy seasons, water colors, color pallet, paintbrush, water, rough cloth, old newspaper & Worksheet.
- Introduction to topic : Informal talk about rainy season
- Presentation : Teacher will show the first chart to the children with the scene of rainy season. Then she will show the second chart to the children withthe same picture except for the rain drops and make the children do finger tip painting for showing raindrops on the chart.
- Recapitulation : Teacher will make the children repeat the steps of finger tip painting.
- Activity : Worksheet, Colour the picture and do fingertip painting to show the raindrops.